tecno

Tecno T1 Vs Tecno T3

Tecno T1 Android smartphone was launched in April 2012 in Lagos, Nigeria as a DUAL SIM tecno phone, with one of the SIM slots, supporting CDMA. Few months later, Tecno T3 was also released with some extra features to compliment the T3 phone. In this post, I will be sharing with you, the differences between the Tecno T1 and tecno T3.

Tecno T1 and T3 shared some similarities.Just like most Tecno Androids released in 2012, both are powered by the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. So, if you are interested in a Tecno phone which supports BBM, you should consider buying a Tecno Phantom phone instead of the Tecno T1. Besides that, both sports 3.5 inches touchscreen, expandable microSD; and have access to 1,000,000 + apps.

Tecno T1 Features

3.5′ Large Capacitive Touch Screen
Multi – touch
HSDPA/HSUPA , W+G
WIFI
GPS
Proximity Sensor
G-sensor
Light-sensor
Dual Camera
The Back 3.0 MP Camera with Flash
Bluetooth 3.0
Dual SIM Dual Standby
1400 mAH battery

Comparing the specs of Tecno T1 above and the specs of tecno T3, you will notice that there are no much differences. I just noticed that Tecno claims T1 comes with 1400 mAH battery capacity while T3 battery capacity is 1300 mAH. Besides that, T3 sports 800 MHz CPU compared to 676MHz CPU frequency of T1, thereby making T3 faster than T1.

How Much is Tecno t1 in Nigeria

Tecno t1 price in Nigeria is around N13,000 – N15,000.

Photo of Tecno T1

tecno T1 picture

Tecno T1, T3 and N3, Which Is better?

If you compare the specs of Tecno N3 to that of Tecno T1 and T3, without doubt, you will notice that N3 is better as it comes with better memory and some extra features. Will write more about the differences between TEcno N3, Tecno T1 and Tecno T3 later.

Do you know other differences between Tecno T3 and T1? please, share via comments.

If you want to unroot your rooted Tecno T1 or you want to root it without using PC, you can read my guide on how to use framaroot app for rooting Tecno phones.

Recommended:

==> Comparison between Tecno P9 and N9
==>  Differences between Tecno s5 and s3
==>  Comparison between Phantom A111 and Phantom A+
==>  Differences between Tecno Phantom A3 and Tecno A2
==>  Comparison of Tecno Phantom A2 and A+
==>  Differences between Tecno F7, N7 and M7

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

To Top