globacom nigeria

Glo Live Chat Lets You Chat With Glo Customer Care Online

If you are a Glo subscriber, you can now chat with a Globacom Customer Care rep online at the Glo website, making it possible to reach the Glo support team as convenient for you per time, wherever you are.

G;o Live Chat

To chat immediately with a Glo customer care representative, just click on the chat icon available wherever you are on the Globacom website, enter your name and your message.

The live chat service is available anytime on the website and it provides a quick avenue to reach the customer care when you are online especially if you’re finding it difficult to reach them via phone-in call (dialling 121 or 200 from your phone).

The team of professional experts at the customer care department are always ready to provide expert advisory/support as may be required as follows but not limited to:

==> Advice on packages
==> Information on technologies and applications
==> Guidance on usage and billing
==> Resolution of complaints.

16 Comments

16 Comments

1. ekere veronica

27/02/2015 at 8:45 pm

need to chat with an agaent

• eedris

10/04/2015 at 5:59 pm

I just subscribe now and is not coming up I don’t know why?

• Lawal Danny

15/02/2016 at 10:55 pm

Tom who it’s may concern,

Good evening my number is 08073448359 Bought #100 airtime and I’ve been trying to recharge the message am getting back is dat i cant use d card at the moment. I’ve also tried calling 121, but its Hausa language dat av been listening to. Pls rectify as soon as possible.

2. Philip Gbaja Saleh

02/03/2015 at 1:44 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Sir/Ma,
    I wish to request your very kind assistance for the installation of one of your company’s Mask transmitters (transceivers) for my community, Abu, in Sanga Local Government of Kaduna State. Abu is about 30km away from Gwantu the Local Government Headquaters and 19.2km away from Wamba a local Government in Nasarawa state. Glo Services are very rarely received and with lots of other villages surrounding Abu, mounting a transmitter there will certainly benefit Globa com.

As the President of the Abu Community Development Association, I want to assure that all your accessories’ safety are guaranteed if request is granted.

Thank you.

3. Omowumi Abdulfatahi

25/04/2015 at 10:18 am

I want to migrant to globounce but it is fail I try it several time not going pls this is my no,08057039027.thank u

4. real

16/09/2015 at 4:50 pm

please I have a glo line, I want to tap into my househelp’s glo line, is it possible. if yes, how do I go about it.

Thanks

5. tunde

29/09/2015 at 2:55 pm

I need to transfer credit to a friend far away, i recharge the money bt cant seems to transfer

6. nwangwu jennifer oluchi

17/11/2015 at 10:51 pm

Goodevening,i transfered 500naira airtime from my glo line(08053642179) to another glo line and the person I sent the airtime to didn’t receive it, glo deducted the money from my account,the transaction was made around 2pm today and I have called customer care countless number of times,only for them to tell me to call back again, please help

7. Daniels

05/12/2015 at 6:22 am

I recharged my line yesterday between 10am and 11am they sent me a message that my recharge was successful. But, when i checked my account i didn’t see any money there, what happened to my money?

8. Moses Willoughby

15/12/2015 at 11:26 am

Bought #500 airtime and I’ve been trying to recharge the message am getting back is dat i cant use d card at the moment. I’ve also tried calling 121, but its hausa language dat av been listening to. Pls rectify as soon as possible.

9. dammy

28/03/2016 at 9:35 pm

Gud evening wanted to if glo network do night call n if yes he will do I go about it

10. dammy

28/03/2016 at 9:39 pm

Av not see d ur response

11. Latifah Rahmon

29/03/2016 at 3:43 pm

I recharged my line yesterday using *223*PIN NO# and it recharged successfully which i suppose to get IGB & #1000 call credit. But, when i checked my account i didnt see anyin, what happened to my money?

12. Mieibim

04/04/2016 at 5:14 pm

i’ve been trying to load my recharge card of N1000 and it keeps doesn’t work, i called customer services and they were of no help. Anytime i load, it tells me to contact customer care services and my line has been blocked now.

13. Ayobami

23/06/2016 at 11:01 pm

i am trying to check my megabyte by sending “status to 777 but not going through

14. osaretin kelly

25/07/2016 at 10:21 am

good afternoon
    my glo sim i can only receive sms but i can not receive or make a call please help me