infinix

Infinixmobility.com : Official Website of Infinix Mobile Company

Infinix Mobility is the company that makes the Infinix phones and Joypads (Cheap Android tablets). Set up in 2009 at Hong Kong, with R&D centres sprawling between France and Korea and manufacturing centres in China, Infinix has only taken a few years to become known mobile phone manufacturer in the smartphones and tablets market.

Infinix smart devices are designed to inspire your daily life, with access to key features that young people look for, such as social networking, access to thousands of free apps and entertainment. The Infinix smartphones are in series that include: Alpha, Race, Surf, Diamond, and Zero series.

Konga.com has partnered the phone manufacturer for Infinix Buzz in Nigeria, allowing Nigerians to order the Infinix Zero Android phone at the Online phone shop.

You can get the full list of the latest Infinix phones and joypads and their specifications at the Infinix Mobile website. Right there, you can also get support and downloads for your Infinix smart devices.

You can check out the website at : www.Infinixmobility.com

website of Infinix mobile company

You can also connect with infinix mobile facebook page and check current price of Infinix phones here.

Kindly share this with your friends!

80 Comments

80 Comments

1. Edjowa

18/12/2014 at 7:02 am

Please We need upgrade to Android L AND Please we need improvement for the camera the graphic is too poor there is no good coloured am using infinix Zero x506

2. Dada David

09/02/2015 at 6:17 pm

Hi,pls am begging u in d name of God to pls help me,my phone got stolen my infinix hot that I order from konga.com last month,and I need your help to track it…my stolen line inside it is 08073485752 and my other line is 08137653902

• Jide Oguns

13/02/2015 at 2:27 am

Sorry, I can’t help you track it.

• Hany ADEEB

19/10/2015 at 10:50 am

Hello Mr jide I need to be connected with the infinix to be the response to the company in Egypt what are the company need to do that
        Thanks for your time
        HANY

3. Oscar

12/02/2015 at 1:41 pm

Mr name is mr OSCAR am having some challenges with my intimidated x350 infinix. Is telling me that the application can not be supported by my device please contact your manufacturer. Please what can I do?

• Jide Oguns

13/02/2015 at 2:25 am

Which application?

4. Virginia Njuguna

02/03/2015 at 10:26 am

hey guys I have read lots of complains about the infinix phones hanging others overheating and the screens breaking so fast .Does this mean that the phone durability is low or what ….I want the note x551 but am a little scared when I buy it ,it will have the same problems ….kindly advice

5. farhat

09/03/2015 at 3:10 am

does the infinix hot note x551 come with screen protection like gorilla glass.

6. farhat

09/03/2015 at 3:12 am

does the hot note x551 come with gorilla glass protection

7. ahmed

21/03/2015 at 11:34 am

when will infinix pro version be released

8. martin juma onyango

21/04/2015 at 7:54 am

hi pls help i have infinix hot note x551, and it lost the keypad meaning i cannot send sms, or even enter my screen protection password.

9. andy

26/04/2015 at 8:28 am

My previous purchased infinix mobile has been damaged and need to replace the LCD. Please, could you provide details on how to proceed with the replacements. Your quick response will be appreciated. Thanks.

10. Jawad Ahmad

28/04/2015 at 6:54 am

Dear

How can i get infinix mobile online in Oman. Can I be the reseller for infinix mobile In Oman

11. kweku

28/04/2015 at 1:51 pm

Please the screen of my Infinix alpha marvel is cracked and am not getting some to buy.can you help me

12. wale

06/05/2015 at 1:35 pm

can infinix zero work with any sim in Canada and do I need to unlock the phone before using it in canada

13. olufunmi taiwo

08/05/2015 at 7:31 am

Hello.Pls i just got an InfinixZero which i like but the problem is my camera,The camera flash aint working 2 fine,its always brigin over lightin n d picture wont be clear N i cant actually use mine 2 snap @nite coz it gonna b dark.Pls dont no how 2 reset it n it got me tinking Alot.Got d fone @ samsung office ikorodu.tanx in aticipation of ur reply

14. ADENIYI ADEGBENGA FRANCIS

10/05/2015 at 4:52 am

Please my infinix hot note is asking for privacy protection password what is the password so that my phone can start function back

15. KENECHUKWU

23/05/2015 at 9:22 pm

Pls am having problem upgrading my Infinix hot 507 smartphone to the latest software update. I always get an error message when I tried to upgrade after downloading the update.

16. obadele

06/06/2015 at 3:25 pm

Need imei for infinix zero2 509

17. gul akhtar

10/06/2015 at 11:50 am

dear
    how cen i get infinix alpha 8 mobile in u.a.e dubai

• gul akhtar

13/06/2015 at 10:23 am

h0w cen i get infinix alpha x8 in dubai u a e

18. Philip

24/06/2015 at 11:15 pm

How can I stop my phone from auto redirect to another site, of example when ever I browse with opera mini or UC web it always redirected to another site that is not my choice

19. Anonymous

26/06/2015 at 3:32 pm

I have experience terrible moments using my infinix hot note I ordered a month ago. It has been spoiling my mood everyday.

It is fond of loosing its display especially after making a call or reciving on, the phone goes dark but operation continues at the background. For example when someone calls, the phone rings but no display, the phone notifies of an incoming message but again no display, the displays comes later after a long and hopeless waiting.

20. sifa daudi

04/07/2015 at 8:58 am

please am from Tanzania.my infix screen was creacked and i need to buy another screen.where can i get it?

21. patrick

09/07/2015 at 2:26 pm

please help my infinix hot note x551 shows privacy protection password and i cant access anything plis plis plis i beg can someone help me to deactivate this diplay window

22. petra

22/07/2015 at 4:59 am

Please why can’t I make calls with my infinix x1000 tablet? I can’t even subscribe with it because it does not even dial why please? I’m getting bored with it please help me oooo

23. Ololade

05/08/2015 at 2:15 pm

Please, why cant my Infinix X551 connect to the pc with usb? Do I need to download any application on my phone for it to recognize my phone?

24. Anwar

10/08/2015 at 10:28 am

How can I get Infinix Zero Screen, actually am in KSA.

25. Anonymous

12/08/2015 at 9:14 am

what up with the infinix x551 hot note not accepting the privacy protection code despite it being the correct one. i have tried but its still refusing to accept it. what should i do?

26. Shebe

24/08/2015 at 5:44 pm

Your phones are generally good, but lack proximity and compass sensors.

27. ada

03/09/2015 at 5:33 pm

please my infinix X450 model camera is not good and it needs replacement, I went to slot Enugu where I bought it and since April they have not gotten the model to replace it, is it possible that they can send that model of phone to slot Enugu so they can change the camera for me, I have waited for so long please

28. MBAUNI

06/09/2015 at 10:19 am

hae was updating my infinix x551 but right now is not working only displaying the android symbol and under it its written NO COMMAND help me pliz

29. petra

11/09/2015 at 9:35 pm

Why can’t I dial a number or recharge with my infinix 1000 tablet?

30. adesola ifeoluwa afeez

21/09/2015 at 1:22 am

I use infinix hot X507…My flash share is no longer connecting with other devices which leaves me with no other option than Bluetooth… i tried to uninstall nd reinstall bt it didn’t work…please help me.

31. eric

29/09/2015 at 4:28 pm

please does the infinix zero 2 support usb host

32. Anonymous

07/10/2015 at 7:45 am

I bought infinix hot 2 @ finenet at portharcourt on Monday since yesterday night d phone cannot on again is just showing only red light, if u plug it to charge it will be showin green light.what may be the cause

33. loyo

13/10/2015 at 9:50 am

hi, i bought infinix hot 2 3 weeks ago and anm hating it already …its battery life doesnt last it cant barely take me 8 hrs i got to carry my charger around…..u marketed its battery lif but it really bad…

34. vivian

15/10/2015 at 6:59 am

please sir my infinix hot note x551 fell into bucket of water mistakenly please urgent help needed i have so many files i need inside

35. joan

01/12/2015 at 9:17 pm

my phone keeps asking for the privacy protection password which I can’t even remember so now ai can’t use my phone .what do I do?

36. Alhaji Aliyu Bayero

06/12/2015 at 5:15 pm

I have an Infinix SURFT Smart 3G and the followings are preventing me bowsing as they have stop working, adobe air, measure,systemInfo, e.tc. give me a solution to that

37. eli o.c

11/12/2015 at 2:55 pm

good day sir, my phone has been stolen infinix zero, pls sir can i burn the phone.
    tnx

38. eli o.c

11/12/2015 at 3:08 pm

Do I have anybody (director) of infinix to answer my question

39. Solomon

04/01/2016 at 11:40 am

Some of the follow come apps like music app, video app, software updates, file manager etc are not installed in my hot 2 from the time of purchase till date. What do I do to get them installed.?

40. Dianto.rusli

10/01/2016 at 3:56 am

When my infinix hot 2 will got OTA upgrade to android marshmellow.trims

41. betty

03/02/2016 at 11:42 am

My phone keeps asking for the privacy protection password which I can’t even remember so now i can’t use my phone and it cannot be flashed to .what do I do?.Please help me i need urgent documents on it.

42. Mr Emmanuel

15/02/2016 at 2:40 pm

I buy infinix zero3 is 3 weeks today and am not enjoying the phone the battery is nothing to writ about when you are on call the phone hot too much pls.

43. Manikandan

16/02/2016 at 6:06 pm

Where to Get Repair My broken display glass in Infinix Zero 506 in Dubai..and New software.

44. njukia Michael

19/02/2016 at 6:07 pm

I have a question
    when charging my phone it indicates flash charging what could be the problem?

45. Anonymous

22/02/2016 at 3:47 pm

I FORGRT THE PATTREN LOCK OF MY MOBILE INFINIX ….CAN U HELP ME PLEASE
    ????????????????

46. john

25/02/2016 at 6:00 am

Pls my infinix hot 2 has no update yet pls can u help me out

47. Naveed Shahzad

27/02/2016 at 5:52 am

Dear Jide Oguns,

i have facing some issue in my Infinix Zero 2, so i have some questions related this,

1, How can i use GPS feature in my Infinix Zero 2
    2, My phone operating system is KITKAT by default, should i upgrade it into Lollipop ?
    3, i have saved almost 200 pictures in my phone gallery, whereas 15 GB in my phone, but when i drag picture to view an other picture so after 50 to 60 pictures its hiding remaining all the picture, i wish i could send you proper screen shot, please resolve these issues, infinix Zero 2 is a smart phone but due to these type of issue it’s getting worthless

48. Nixon

02/03/2016 at 12:00 am

I lost my phone can you help me trace it please

49. lisa

14/03/2016 at 1:43 am

Pls am using infinix hot 2, how will I operator these 3 functions in my phone like the previous phones I was using,
    1. How will send messages to many contacts at once.
    2. How will I read the messages that are stored in my sim previously.
    3. How will I put an unwanted number on call reject or stop the number from connecting to my phone.

50. atsh

16/03/2016 at 7:26 pm

pls i want update for my infinix note2 x600.
    i have v 1.n.2.0
    i saw v marshmilo about 10days
    but i cannot see it now

51. Veronica

18/03/2016 at 8:17 am

Pls my infinix is asking of WiFi before I can update how can I do it.cos its not updating at all

• Veronica

18/03/2016 at 8:36 am

My phone is not upgrading at all

52. john

18/03/2016 at 8:40 pm

i want to check the note 2 specs on the phone

53. Ayomide

21/03/2016 at 10:03 pm

I put a privacy protection password to unlock my phone but I can’t remember the password. Please what can I do?

54. mohamed shalle iman

29/03/2016 at 3:20 pm

Hi sir ,I need your help please ,i recently bought Infinix Hot X510 from jumia market ,it was all fine for the first week,then suddenly i tempered with and the doesn’t power on,it displays a non stop rotating dots of green,yellow red and blue.What might be the problem sir?.please advice me on what to do.THANKS

55. Iceberg

16/04/2016 at 8:09 am

Please how can I connect my hot2 to USB to watch movies on my pen drive like what my friends using techno mobile are enjoying now

56. DANIEL

25/04/2016 at 9:28 am

Hallo my phone is infnix hot 2 x510 i bought it on december from jumia online store. am very frastrated with my device that it can not hold power for more than 2 hours after i fully charge it, this often forces me to carry my charger or power bank along with me so as to be on. i know this is not normal with any brand device that could be purchased from a trusted source like jumia. what is the like remedy for my device. the warranty according to the manufacturer is 1year and yet six month has barely passed. please let me know what i could do to solve this problem immediatelly.

57. nana kwasi

26/04/2016 at 12:50 am

Pls for some days now my x510 is not working. I have tried switching it on but it doesn’t respond. I tried charging the battery and it isn’t charging
    Pls help fix this problem

58. helen mena

26/04/2016 at 2:46 pm

pls my infinix hot note x551 got stolen pls how can I destroy it so that d person that stole it wont be able to use it.

59. edet daniel

28/04/2016 at 12:38 pm

I bought infinity note 2 just last month in slot at Saka tinubu because I was about to travel to the States on getting to U S I bought a sim card that I will probably use there during my stay but I find out that the phone can’t be used in Europe except in Africa so what are going to do about these because I don’t expect to buy a phone that I can’t use out of the country

60. franly

01/05/2016 at 11:43 am

what is the official website mentioning the phone full specification of INFINIX ZERO 3 mobile phone?

61. Emmanuel Gentle

13/05/2016 at 2:30 pm

Since I upgraded my infinix hot 2 it as been given me problem especially the battery, I can know longer save contact to either of the sim. The battery know longer last any more. Please try fix the problem

62. Polycarp

13/05/2016 at 3:40 pm

How do I get rid of the Privacy Protection Password from my device Infinix Hote Note X551

63. leks

16/05/2016 at 7:00 pm

plz when will infinix hot 3 pro be available, Nd how much is the price

64. daniel

23/05/2016 at 8:25 am

hi, i want to purchase x600 but it has an inbuit battery. what happens if i need to replace the battery after sometime?

65. Damilola

28/05/2016 at 5:58 pm

Hi,pls am begging u in d name of God to pls
    help me,my phone got stolen my infinix hot
    that I bought from slot at lagos last month,and I
    need your help to track it…my stolen line
    inside it is 08173275549 and my other line is
    09023090301 if possible u could block the phone

66. Evance_Dexter

01/06/2016 at 5:57 pm

Hi,
    I’m curious to know whether the marshmallow 6.0 update for infinix hot note x551 has been released.
    If it’s out, give us the required procedure to update it.
    Thank you.

67. Samuel Kwakye Marfo

11/06/2016 at 11:00 pm

I recently bought your product Infinix with built in battery from Accra Ghana. The battery can’t last for 2hrs after charging. Pls recommend a suitable battery for me by contacting my mail address provided.

68. ayokunle

16/06/2016 at 8:37 am

my phone has just been stolen and i need to destroy data on the phone remotely and also lock the phone. i activated anti theft feature on the phone after purchase. how can i go about this

69. Ope

02/07/2016 at 3:06 pm

Pls, my phone(infinix zero 3) was stolen on 9th june, 2016. Can it be tracked or destroyed? Reply to my e-mail, pls

70. Philip T Zumunta

06/07/2016 at 3:36 am

Please I change my SIM and now my is phone asking of Privacy Protection password it prevent me from using my Phone, my phone is infinix 551x any help

71. Isaac

06/07/2016 at 3:48 pm

Hi, i was upgrading my infinix hot and after being succefull, all my phone contacts disappeared and the ones in the sim card cant show the names when someone calls and lastly my front camera has just gone down,any assistance will be highly appreciated

72. kiama

15/10/2016 at 12:15 pm

I changed my phone sin card and it asked for security protection code and i dont have it can you help infinix zero 3