Facebook for BB10 was updated to version 10.4.1.11 in May 2014 but I didn’t upgrade to the version not until this morning simply because of the negative reviews I read about it at Blackberry World. It’s been running fine so far since I upgraded, hence no reason for me to downgrade it to an old Facebook app.
New Features of Version v10.4.1.11 of Facebook for Blackberry App
• Edit or delete a status or comment (by long pressing on the comment)
• Add a suggestion list with highly ranked friends to the friends list (for tagging, check-ins, etc)
• Event improvements, including adding Event address map as a picture
• Warning dialog helps you not to lose comments/posts when accidentally navigating away to a different screen
• Application launch time improvements, general improvements and bug fixes.
Out of the new features, what I find very easy to use on my Blackberry Q10, is the deletion of comments on my status updates by long pressing on the comments. To delete a status update, I have to click the tiny arrow at the extreme right hand side of the update. You can toggle between “most recent” and “top stories” via the gear icon next to the “News Feed” menu item.
How To Download Facebook for Blackberry 10
To download Facebook v10.4.1.11 for Blackberry 10, head over to Blackberry World on your BB10 phone or get it directly from Blackberry website.
If you’ve upgraded, kindly share your experience.