BlackBerry Z3 is the new smartie from BlackBerry with a 5 inch 24-bit color LCD display aimed at the low budget market. The Z3 is a beautiful successor to the BlackBerry Z30; much lighter and battery conservative.
Here are basic specifications of the BlackBerry Z3:
- BlackBerry OS10
- 5-inch LCD touch display (540×960 pixels)
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Memory
- Expandable Memory up to 64GB
- 5 MP camera with auto-focus, 5x digital zoom & LED flash (1080p HD video recording)
- 1.1 MP front-facing camera with 3x digital zoom & fixed focus (720p HD video recording)
- 2500 mAh non-removable battery
BlackBerry Z3 is indeed a budget-level phone with amazing features for a cheap price. More value for money!
With BlackBerry OS 10, you can run Android apps on the Z3 flawlessly. Don’t forget that you will also have access to the touch version of BBM. Yes, on a BlackBerry device. The 2500 mAh battery promises to give several hours of talk time to define the word ‘long-lasting’.
How much is BlackBerry Z3?
Online store Konga has created a page for you to pre-order BlackBerry Z3 for as low as N39,900, say
N40,000. BlackBerry wants you to get a Z3 and enjoy long lasting BBM chats, great camera and access to popular Android apps.
Head over to Konga to pre-order.