Glo bolt wifi modem aka Glo Wingle modem comes with a default username and password which is required to access the glo wifi modem settings.
Without it, you will not be able to load airtime vouchers on the Glo wifi modem, check sms, change apn settings of the glo mobile wifi modem etc
If you won’t want anyone else to access all these when using your Glo wifi modem, you can change the default password to something else. Just follow me through the steps below :
Connect your Glo wifi modem to your computer and ensure it is connected
Launch your web browser and type in the Glo wifi modem dashboard url : http://192.168.8.1
Click on “Settings”
Click on “System”
Click on “Modify Password”
- Enter the current password
- Enter the new password you want to change to
- Enter the new password again to confirm it
- Default username and password of Glo wifi modem is admin and admin
- You can “restore defaults” using the button below “modify password”
How To Change APN Settings of Glo Wifi Modem
Let’s say for example you want to change to the Glo simreg apn,
Go to Settings > Dial-Up > Profile Management and set it as required.