GTBank BVN linking is now possible at ATM in Nigeria as an alternative to the online GTBank BVN enrolment form.
If you’ve enrolled for your Bank Verification Number at another bank, and want to link your GTBank account to it, just visit any GTBank ATM and follow these steps:
1. Insert your GTBank card in ATM and input your four digit PIN
2. Picks “BVN Linking” option
3. Enter your 11-digit BVN number and select “Proceed”
4. The ATM will display the BVN number and request you to validate
5. Once the BVN number is validated as correct, select “Proceed”
6. Insert your PIN to validate and submit
7. Your BVN will be linked to your account.
Please remember that you can always retrieve your BVN details by simply dialing *565*0# from the phone number used for your BVN registration. Your BVN gives you a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry and protects your account from unauthorized access.
Kindly note that you can also link your BVN to Guaranty Trust Bank account via the GTBank internet banking portal by selecting BVN Linker from the left-hand panel.
Recommended: GTBank BVN Enrolment Form