Older versions of Facebook for Blackberry have stopped working on March 31, 2016 following the announcement by Facebook, to halt the support for BlackBerry 10 and BBOS. This has forced Blackberry to roll out an update for users who want to continue to use Facebook on their Blackberry. Those wishing to continue using Facebook are encouraged to move to the web-based experience.
The update downgrade Facebook application for Blackberry by removing some features which include :
– Removal of BlackBerry Hub entries related to Facebook
– Removal of Facebook contacts from your device
– Removal of Facebook calendar entries on your device
– Introduction of a browser-based Facebook experience
– Ability to reply to comments and view replies to comments
How Can I Downgrade My Facebook for Blackberry 10?
To transition to the web based experience, you should visit BlackBerry World on your device and apply the available update for the Facebook application at the link below: