[dropcap]N[/dropcap]igeria’s fastest growing telecommunications company, Etisalat Nigeria, is extending access to its Easyblaze high speed HSPA+ data service. The company announced that customers who purchase 1.5GB data plan or more from any Etisalat Experience Centre from April 4, 2014, will receive a free USB modem & Data SIM card, loaded with a 12 month free internet offer. This free offer rewards customers with 100MB monthly based on purchase of 200MB and above.
According to the Director, Consumer Segments, at Etisalat Nigeria, Oluwole Rawa, the new offer will allow more people to connect to the internet and reduce the cost of internet access overall for the customers, while allowing them to enjoy the speed & quality that Easyblaze is acclaimed for.
Terms of the Offer
- This offer is only available at Etisalat Experience Centers
- This is a one-off offer for new customers
- The new MSISDN will be registered and activated in-store, and the data bundle added via Sercom. The free data bundle of 100mb will also be added to the bundle
- The initial data plan (1.5GB – 20GB) does not rollover, and auto renewal doesn’t apply
- Data rollover and auto-renewal apply to subsequent data bundles as normal
It will be recalled that Easyblaze is Etisalat’s HSPA+ mobile broadband service which offers customers superior internet speed and excellent quality at affordable prices. Easyblaze offers excellent internet access on all types of data devices- USBs, Mifi Hotspots, smartphones and tablets. Easyblaze is available in over 309 cities and growing nationwide.