GTBank mobile banking simply allows you to access all your GTBank accounts (savings, current and domiciliary accounts) on your mobile phone using GTB mobile banking applications. If you don’t want to use the mobile banking app, you can as well use the gtb mobile banking code : *737#. Mobile banking is usually available on a 24-hour basis.
On Mobile Banking, you can :
- Check your GTB account balance
- Stop and confirm cheques
- Purchase airtime (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN, Visafone)
- Purchase both domestic and international flight tickets
- Pay bills (DStv, Lekki Concession Commission (LCC) toll, PHCN, Swift Networks
- Transfer money – Own account, other GTBank accounts, NIP & NEFT to other banks.
How Can I Download GTBank Mobile Banking Application?
The gtb mobile banking App can be downloaded from BlackBerry App World on BlackBerry devices, from Google Play on Android devices, from App Store on iOS devices and from Nokia OVI on Nokia devices.
To download the gt mobile banking app, kindly visit the app stores for your smartphones or tablet and search the keyword “gtbank“. The mobile app pops up, then you can click to download.
You can also download the gtb mobile banking apps for your phone or tab from GTBank website.
How Do I Get GTB Mobile Banking App ID and Password?
Simply visit any GTBank branch to sign up for GTB mobile banking. You will be required to the GTBank mobile banking form.
If you’ve already been profiled for GTBank Internet Banking, you can sign in to the gtmobile banking app with your user id and password.
How To Transfer Money Using GTBank Mobile Banking
- Sign in to the gtb mobile banking app using your user id and password
- Tap on “Account Transfer”
- Tap on the type of money transfer you want to initiate
- Select account to transfer from and enter all required details
- Enter number generated from your GTBank token device when prompted, to complete the transaction.
Below is a photo of GT token device:
NB : If you don’t have the GTB hardware token, you can dial *737*7# for a USSD token. Each USSD session costs N10.