In this post, I want to share with you, how to check dstv subscription due date in Nigeria so you can renew your dstv package at the right time, hence avoiding been disconnected when you want to watch your favorite shows on dstv. You can easily check your dstv due date on your phone or on web.
You can check your dstv subscription due date on your mobile phone by making use of the dstv 30333 “DD” command or by making use of the DSTV mobile app.
To confirm your dstv subscription due date,
- On your phone, go to message and create a new message
- Type DD followed by the first 10 digits of DSTV smart card number
- Send the message to 30333
- You will receive sms reply that will include the due date of your dstv subscription.
If you want to use the app option,
- download dstv application
- select “Nigeria’ during the set up process
- sign in with your smartcard number and phone number
- tap on “Account”
Your customer number, dstv due date and dstv account balance will be displayed as seen in the screenshot below :
I prefer using the mobile app though because the DSTV 30333 command doesn’t work atimes.
How To Check Dstv Subscription Due Date Online
If you want to check your dstv due date online at dstv website, kindly log on to http://eazy.dstv.com with your smartcard number and surname or phone number.
Once you are signed in, click on “Account” to check your dstv account balance and the due date of your dstv subscription.
DStv (Digital Satellite television) provides major satellite television service in Nigeria, South Africa and other countries in Africa.