Today, I want to share with you, how to set up Ezcast iPhone Mirroring which will enable you to display the screen of your iPhone on your Television i.e anything you do on your iPhone will show on the larger screen of your TV.
This is a simple way to connect your iPhone to your TV wirelessly.
- Ezcast HDMI Dongle
- Ezcast app for iPhone
- Tv that has HDMI port and USB port
- iPhone running iOS 7 and above.
How To Use Ezcast for iPhone Mirroring To TV
- Download Ezcast for iPhone from App store.
- Plug your Ezcast HDMI dongle to the HDMI port of your TV
- Plug the Ezcast dongle’s USB cable to the USB port of your TV or to any other power source eg power bank
- Switch your TV function to HDMI. You should see Ezcast SSID and password displayed on the TV screen
- Tap on “Settings” app on your iPhone and enable WiFi
- You should see the Ezcast “Vinsmart” network in the list of available networks. Select it and enter the password displayed on your TV screen, if prompted.
- If connected OK, swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen to access Control Center.
- Tap on “Airplay”.
- Tap on the Ezcast SSID and swipe to enable “Mirroring”
Once enabled, your iPhone screen should now be displaying on your TV screen.
You can now go to the videos or Photos app on your iPhone to play any videos and you will see it been displayed on your TV. Anything you do on your iPhone, will display on your TV wirelessly.
When you are done, you can turn off Airplay and unplug the WiFi Ezcast dongle from it’s power source.
I hope this works for you.
NB : If the “mirror” option fails to show, then you have to upgrade your Ezcast software.